HANSON BUILDING DEPARTMENT
Our program contains a unique feature which allows applicants to create their own accounts and then actually view the progress of their application as it goes through the Building Department's approval process. By creating their own account, the applicant can also send attachments, communicate with the building department through either a chat or email, and also maintain a history of previously submitted permits, easily and efficiently without any need to~call the Building Department or physically go to the Town Hall. All of the applicant’s information is stored in the account, so that if new applications need to be submitted at a later date, these application forms get pre-filled with the applicant’s information, thus saving a considerable amount of time.
Instructions for Submitting Permits:
1. You have the ability to create your own account and then view the progress of their application as it goes through the Building Department's approval process! Please click the following link to create an accoun Create your account “.
2. Once you have created your account, login using your newly created user name and password. You will then go to your “Home page”. This page allows you follow the progress of your application once it is submitted to the Building department. Click on the New Application link on the top and fill in the online application and submit it.
3. Once submitted, you will be taken back to your Home page, where you can see the application you have just submitted.
If you don’t wish to create your own account, you can still submit your applications online Click Here to go to On-line permitting. Please note, you will not have the ability to track the progress of your application without your own account.
4. If you have created your own account, you can track the progress of your application by clicking on the Click on the ( i ) (to the right of the address).
5. If you need to attach a document to your application, click on the icon after clicking on the dropdown next to the ( i ) button, click on “Add Attachment(s). Then select the document via the browse window which opens up. Once you have selected the document, go ahead and submit it. It will automatically be submitted with your original application!
6. To calculate the amount of fee payable, click on the “Pay Fee” button after clicking on the the ( i ) (to the right of the address). The program will automatically calculate the amount of the fee payable.
7. Online payments are in the process of being implemented. However, until online payments are up and running, please print a copy of the application form, and mail it along with your check to:
Town Hall, Second Floor
542 Liberty Street
Hanson, MA 02341