All dog owners in the Town of Hanson must register their dogs by September 30th of each year. After September 30th, owners will be subject to a $25 late fee in addition to the license fee.
Regular License Fee:
- $15.00 - Unspayed/Unneutered Dogs
- $10.00 - Spayed/Neutered Dogs
- Click here to pay on-line
Applicants must show proof of Spaying/Neutering and Rabies inoculation by Veterinarians Certificate at the time of licensing. You can obtain a dog license either in person at the Town Clerks Office or by mail.
To License your dog by mail please send to the Town Clerk, the following:
- A self addressed stamped envelope
- A check made out to the Town of Hanson
- The dog owner's name, address and telephone number
- The dog's name, breed, age and current certifications (Rabies/Spaying/Neutering)
Once processed, the license, tag and certifications will be mailed back to you.
If you no longer own a dog that you had licensed in the previous year, please notify the Town Clerk's Office (293-2772) so that we can update our records.