Below please find a link to a website launched by the Massachusetts Department of Public Health that provides up-to-date information on the status of the coronavirus, also known as "SARS-CoV-2" and "COVID-19".
Also, here is a link to the Massachusetts Department of Public Health updated web page that gives various statistics on the COVID-19 outbreak in the Commonwealth, including reported cases by City and Town, reported deaths, and reported cases by hospitals.
The best way to prevent infection is to avoid exposure to the virus by doing the following:
• Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds at a time.
• Using alcohol-based hand rubs and gels.
• Avoiding touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Avoiding close contact with people who are sick.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
• Avoid sharing food utensils, containers and other personal items.
Help others by:
• Staying home when you are sick
• Covering your cough or sneeze.
• Wearing a mask if you leave home and have a cough.
This is a rapidly evolving situation, and this information can change as new updates are available from the Massachusetts Department of Public Health and the U.S. CDC.